Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Honeywell PX3 Series Pressure Transmitter is a Heavy Duty Pressure Transmitter that utilize the piezoresistive sensing technology with ASIC (Application Specific integrated Circuit) signal conditioning in a brass or stainless steel housing and Matric-Pack 150, DIN, or cable harness electrical connections. The PX3 Series Pressure Transducer is calibrated and temperature compensated from 40°C to 125°C (-40°F to 257 F).
Features of PX3 Series Pressure Transmitter:
- Pressure range 1 bar to 50 bar / 15 psi to 700 psi (absolute and sealed gage).
- Ratio metric output: 0.5 Vdc to 4.5 Vdc or 0.33 Vdc to 2.97 Vdc.
- 4 mA to 20 mA output supports transmission of output signals over longer distances.
- Calibrated and temperature compensated.
- Total Error Band ±1.0 % FSS from -20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F).
- External freeze/thaw resistance: 6cycles from-30°C to 50°C [-22°F to 122°F].
- Insulation resistance: >100 M Ohm, 1500 Vdc (in dry, non-ionized air).
- Dielectric strength: AC1500V, 1 min. or AC1800V, 1 s (in dry, non-ionized air).
- Current consumption: 3.5 mA max.
- EMC (radiated immunity): 200 V/m (ratiometric voltage output), 140 V/m (current output) per ISO 11452-2.
- Ingress protection IP67 (Metri-Pack connector), IP69K (cable harness), IP65 (DIN connector).
- RoHS, REACH, and CE compliant.
- Six industry-standard pressure port types, including a tube port which provides for hermetically-sealed process connection.
|Model No||PX3 Series Pressure Transmitter|
|Range||1 to 50 bar|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 125°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 125°C|
|Protection class||IP 65|
|Connection||1/4 BSP (M)|
|Response Time||< 2ms|