Usually ships in 1 - 2 weeksUsually ships in 1 - 2 weeks, However please contact store for precise delivery schedule. Backorder also allowed
HTTPS Secured PaymentHTTPS, the lock icon in the address bar, an encrypted website connection. While it was once reserved primarily for passwords and other sensitive data, the entire web is gradually leaving HTTP behind and switching to HTTPS. The 'S' in HTTPS stands for 'Secure'. It’s the secure version of the standard “hypertext transfer protocol”. Most importantly, your payment is also secured.
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Honeywell PX2 Series Heavy Duty Pressure Transmitter and PX3 Series Heavy Duty Pressure Sensor are a portfolio of highly configurable pressure sensors that use piezoresistive sensing technology with ASIC (Application-specific Integrated Circuit) signal conditioning in a metal housing.
Features of Honeywell Industrial Pressure sensor:
- Pressure range: 1 bar to 70 bar | 100 kPa to 7 MPa | 15 psi to 1000 psi
- Pressure reference: Absolute, sealed gage, or vented gage
- Electrical connector types: Metri-Pack 150 (UL 94 HB or V-0 options), Micro M12, DIN, Deutsch, or cable harness (1 m, 2 m, 3 m, or 5 m)
- Total Error Band: ±2.0 %
- Operating and compensated temperature range: -40°C to 125°C [-40°F to 257°F]
- Response time: <2 ms
- Life: Minimum of 10 million cycles to operating pressure
- Output transfer function: Ratiometric, regulated or current
- Mechanical shock rating: 100 G per MIL-STD-202F, Method 213B, Cond. F
- Vibration rating: 20 G sweep, 10 Hz to 2000 Hz
- Ingress protection: Up to IP69K
- Radiated immunity protection: Up to 100 V/m (ISO 11452-2)
- Flame retardant options: UL 94 HB standard on all electrical terminations; UL 94 V-0 available upon request
|Range||0 to 10 Bar, 0 to 16 Bar, 1 bar to 70 bar, 100 kPa to 7 MPa, 15 psi to 1000 psi, Contact store for more ranges and models|
|Accuracy||±0.25 % on full scale|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 125°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 125°C|
|Offset error||±1 % on Full Scale|
|Response Time||<2 ms|
|Life||minimum of 10 million cycles to operating pressure|
|IP Rating||IP 69|
|Enclosure||304 stainless steel|
|Vibration Rating||20 G sweep, 10 Hz to 2000 Hz|
Be the first to review “Honeywell PX2 Series Heavy Duty Pressure Transmitter”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.