Authorized sellers in:
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Honeywell MS4609F1210/B Damper Actuator is a high-quality, reliable damper actuator that is ideal for a variety of applications, including HVAC systems, smoke control systems, and industrial automation. It is a spring return, meaning that it will automatically return to its closed position when power is removed. This makes it ideal for use in applications where safety is a top priority.
Features of Honeywell MS4609F1210/B Damper Actuator:
- • 30 lb-in. (3.4 N•m) or 80 lb-in. (9 N•m) minimum driving torque at 350°F (176°C).
- Reversible mounting facilitates use in either clockwise (cw) or counterclockwise (ccw) spring rotation.
- Integral spring return ensures the level of return torque.
- Fifteen-second spring return timing.
- No special cycling is required during long-term holding. (See Operation section.)
- No audible noise during holding.
- Patent pending design eliminates the need for limit switches to reduce power consumption.
- Models available for 24, 120, and 230 Vac.
- Ninety-five-degree angle of rotation.
- The actuator holds rated torque at a reduced power level.
- Die-cast aluminum housing.
- The housing design allows flush mounting to the damper.
- Designed to operate reliably in smoke control systems requiring Underwriter’s Laboratories Inc. UL555S ratings up to 350°F.
- Models available with SPST position-indicating switches (7°, 85° stroke)
|Voltage (Vac)||230 ±10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Internal Auxiliary Switches||2 SPSTª|
|Minimum Damper Shaft Length||2 in. (51 mm).|
|Switch Lead Wires||18 inches, 18 AWG, 2 color coded leads|
|Stroke||95° ± 3°, mechanically limited|
|Electrical Connections||32 inches (0.8m), 18 AWG|
|Mounting||Round 1/2 inch shaft adapter with 1/4 inch set screws. Threads: ¼-20 UNC-2A Material: Alloy Steel hardened to HRC 45-53 Thread Lock: Nylon Patch|
|Ambient Temperature||-18°C to 55°C|
|Controller Type||two-position, SPST|
|Noise Rating (Maximum)||Driving Open: 75 dBA at 1m. Holding: 20 dBA at 1m (no audible noise).|
|Humidity Ratings||5% to 95% RH noncondensing|