Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Hioki 4374 digital clamp meter are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hikoi’s expertise in current sensing technology. The CM4374 is a 2000A True RMS clamp meter that features stronger jaws, broader -25°C to 65°C operating temperature range and IP54 dustproof and waterproof enclosure to enable professionals to work quickly in tough situations including the development, repair, and maintenance of equipment and devices such as electric vehicles. Additionally, the high-voltage DC measurement capability of up to 1700 V (*1) is ideal for the clamp maintenance inspections of electrical and solar power equipment. Measured values can be sent to a smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth® wireless technology and displayed as waveforms in real time.
Features of Hioki 4374 digital clamp meter:
- The meter can measure the True RMS values of AC voltage and current. This ensures accurate readings even when measuring distorted waveforms.
- The meter features a large, easy-to-read backlit display that shows measured values as well as various indicators such as battery level and data hold.
- The data hold function allows you to freeze the displayed value on the screen, making it easier to record the measurement.
- The meter can automatically select the appropriate range for the measured parameter, making it easy to use for a variety of applications.
- The meter also features a non-contact voltage detection function that alerts you to the presence of AC voltage without the need for direct contact.
- The Hioki 4374 has Bluetooth connectivity that allows it to wirelessly transmit measurement data to a smartphone or tablet for further analysis and reporting.
|DC Current||600.0 A/2000 A|
|AC Current||600.0 A/2000 A (10 Hz to 1 kHz, True RMS)|
|Crest factor||600.0 A range: 3 or less, 2000 A range: 2.84 or less|
|DC+AC Current||600.0 A/2000 A (10 Hz to 1 kHz, True RMS)|
|DC Voltage||600.0 mV to 1700 V|
|Resistance||600.0 Ω to 600.0 kΩ, 4 ranges|
|Capacitance||1.000 μF to 1000 μF, 4 ranges|
|Frequency||9.999 Hz to 999.9 Hz, 3 ranges|
|Temperature - TC Type K||-40.0 to 400.0 ˚C|
|Interface||Bluetooth® 4.0LE, Supported devices: iOS, Android™ smartphone/tablet|
|Power Supply||LR03 Alkaline battery ×2|
|Supply Scope||TEST LEAD L9207-10, CARRYING CASE C0203, LR03 Alkaline battery ×2, Instruction Manual ×1, Precautions Concerning Use of Equipment that Emits Radio Waves ×1|
|Dimension||65 mm (2.56 in) W×250 mm (9.84 in) H×35 mm (1.38 in) D|
There are no reviews yet.