Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Fluke 566 and 568 Infrared Thermometer helps quickly navigate and adjust emissivity, start to collect the data or turn on and off alarms, with just a few pushes of a button. With a rugged, user-friendly, ergonomic design, the Fluke infrared thermometer can withstand tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments.
Features of Fluke 568 and 566 Infrared Thermometer:
- Compatibility with all standard mini connector K-type thermocouples allows you to hold/save your thermocouple investments.
- Confidently measure a wide range of surfaces with the adjustable emissivity feature, including a built-in material table.
- Capture up to 99 points (568) or 20 points (566) of data, for downloading and remembering later.
- Fluke View Forms software (568) enables to analyze data easily.
- See your data immediately without leaving the site, using the USB (568) and your laptop for “Hands-free” data-logging.
- Confidently troubleshoot equipment with 1 % measurement precision.
|Model No||Fluke 566, Fluke 568|
|Range||566: -40 °C to 650 °C, 568: -40 °C to 800 °C|
|Accuracy||For: > 0 °C : ± 1 %, For: < 0 °C : ± (1.0 °C + 0.1°/1 °C)|
|Infrared spectral response||8 µm to 14 µm|
|Infrared response time||< 500 msec|
|Thermocouple Type-K input temperature range||-270 °C to 1372 °C (-454 °F to 2501 °F)|
|Accuracy_1||For: -270 °C to -40 °C : ± (1 °C + 0.2 °/1 °C), For: -40 °C to 1372 °C : ± 1 %|
|Bead thermocouple Type-K range||-40 °C to 260 °C (-40 °F to 500 °F)|
|Accuracy_2||For 0 °C to 260 °C : ± 1.1 °C, For: -40 °C to 0 °C : 1.1 °C|
|D:S (distance to measurement spot size)||566 : 30:1 || 568 : 50:1|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C to 60 °C (-40 °F to 140 °F)|
|Laser sighting||Single-point laser < 1 mw output Class 2 (II) operation, 630 nm to 670 nm|
|Minimum spot size||19 mm (0.75 in)|
|Emissivity adjustment||By built-in table of common materials or digitally adjustable from 0.10 to 1.00 by 0.01|
|Data Storage||566 : 20 points || 568 : 99 points|
|Interface||566 : None || 568 : USB 2.0 with FlukeView® Forms software|
|Hi/Low alarms||Audible and two-color visual|
|Display||Dot matrix 98 x 96 pixels with function menus|
|Backlight||Two levels, normal and extra bright for darker environments|
|Switchable Celsius and Fahrenheit||Yes|
|Power||566 : 2 AA/LR6 Batteries || 568 : 2 AA/LR6 Batteries and USB when used with a PC|
|Battery Life||If used continuously: laser and backlight on,12 hours; laser and backlight off, 100 hours|
|Warranty||2 Years Manufacturing Warranty|