50 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Fluke 434-II Power and Energy Analyzer is a Portable Multi Measuring instrument that measures Power Quality Measurements, Power Waveform Details, Event Capture, and Recording, Energy Loss, and Efficiency calculations. The new Fluke 434 helps to locate, predict, prevent, and troubleshoot power quality problems in three-phase and single-phase power distribution systems. The energy loss algorithm helps the user to measures and quantifies energy losses due to harmonics and unbalance issues, and can also pinpoint the origin of energy waste within a system itself.
Features of Fluke Power and Energy Analyzer:
• Views data locally on the instrument, via Fluke Connect mobile app and PowerLog 430-II desktop software
• Power inverter efficiency: Fluke Power and Energy Analyzer using an optional DC clamp can simultaneously measure AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems.
• PowerWave data capture: Fluke 434 analyzers capture RMS data, show half-cycle and waveforms to characterize electrical system dynamics.
• Waveform capture: 435-II model captures 50/60 cycles (50/60Hz) of each event that is detected in all
modes, without set-up.
• Automatic Transient Mode: 435 analyzers capture 200 kHz waveform data in all phases simultaneously up to 6 kV.
• Mains signaling: 435 analyzers measure interference using ripple control signals at specific frequencies.
• Measure all three phases and neutral: Power and energy analyzers include four flexible current probes with enhanced thin flex designed to fit in the tightest places.
• Without any set-up, all measurements are automatically recorded.
• Ten power quality parameters on one screen according to the EN50160 power quality standard.
• With included analysis software graphs can be viewed and reports can be generated.
• Long Battery Back up of 8 hours operating time per charge on Li-ion battery pack.
• Wireless data download: Download data to PC wirelessly and capture screens using the Fluke Connect App.
|Measuring Parameters||Power Quality|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to +50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F) with battery only, 0 °C to +40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F) with adapter|
|Operating Humidity||10 °C to 30 °C: 95 % RH non-condensing; 30 °C to 40 °C: 75 % RH non-condensing; 40 °C to 50 °C: 45 % RH non-condensing battery only|
|Operating Altitude||3000 m. Derate to 1000 V CAT II/600 V CAT III/300 V CAT IV above 2000 m|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C to +60 °C (-4 °F to +140 °F)|
|Storage Altitude||12 KM|
|Display||Bright full-color LCD with CCFL backlight, 80 cd/m2|
|Design||Rugged, shock proof with integrated protective holster|
|Drip and dust proof||IP51 according to IEC60529 when used in tilt stand position|
|Shock & Vibration||Shock 30 g, vibration: 3 g sinusoid, random 0.03 g2/Hz according to MIL-PRF-28800F Class 2|
|Dimensions||256 X 169 X 64 mm|