Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Fluke 2700G Series Pressure Gauges are high-accuracy digital pressure test gauges. Accurate to 0.02 % FS, the Product can be used as a calibration reference or in applications where high-accuracy pressure measurement is necessary.
The 2700G Reference Pressure Gauge can be combined with the Fluke Calibration P5500 series of comparison test pumps to make a complete pressure calibration system. The unique test port design of the P5500 series allows for hand tight connection of the 2700G without the use of PTFE tape.
Features of Fluke 2700G Series:
- Precision pressure measurement from 100 kPa (15 psi, 1 bar) to 70 MPa (10 000 psi, 700 bar)
- Accuracy to 0.02% of the full scale
- Easy-to-use, rugged construction for reliable performance
- Combine with the 700PTPK or 700HTPK pump kits for a complete portable pressure testing solution for up to 600 psi with the PTP-1 pneumatic pump and up to 10 000 psi with the HTP-2 hydraulic pump
- Combine with the P5510, P5513, P5514, or P5515 Comparison Test Pumps for a complete benchtop pressure calibration solution
- The test port is 1/4 NPT Male. 1/4 BSP and M20 X 1.5 adaptors are included standard
- USB communications cable and universal power supply provided standard
- Can be used with COMPASS® for Pressure software for automated recording of pressure calibration data
|Range||0 to 10 000 psi 0 to 70 MPa, 0 to 3000 psi 0 to 20 MPa, 0 to 5000 psi 0 to 35 MPa, –12 psi to 100 psi –80 kPa to 700 kPa, –12 psi to 300 psi –80 kPa to 2 MPa, –12 psi to 500 psi –80 kPa to 3.5 MPa, –12 to 1000 psi –80 kPa to 7 MPa, –15 psi to 15 psi –100 kPa to 100 kPa, –15 to 30 psi –100 kPa to 200 kPa|
|Resolution||0.001 psi, 0.0001 bar|
|Display||5-1/2 digits, 16.53 mm (0.65 in) high 20-segment bar graph, 0 to 100 %|
|Pressure connection||¼ in NPT Male|
|Battery||3 AA Batteries|
|Battery Life||75 hours|
|Housing/weight||Cast ZNAL/0.56 kg (1.22 lb)|
|Dimensions||127 X 114 X 37mm|