Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Emerson 1410 Smart Wireless Gateway HART is specifically engineered to meet smaller network requirements of remote operations, the Emerson Wireless 1410 Gateway also maintains exceptional security and flexibility. This compact wireless gateway connects WirelessHART networks with host systems and data applications and its small size and DIN-Rail mount capability make it an ideal solution for limited cabinet space. This device offers 2 network capacity options (A: 25 devices / B: 100 devices) to meet various network demands.
Features of Emerson Smart Wireless Gateway:
- Small, compact size and DIN-Rail mount capability provide an ideal solution for limited cabinet space.
- Engineered with 2 network capacity options (A: 25 devices / B: 100 devices) to meet diverse network demands.
- Connects WirelessHART self-organizing networks with host systems and data applications for security and flexibility.
- The gateway manages the network automatically to ensure that field devices have the most reliable path to send data.
- The adaptable device connects to legacy host systems and provides Modbus® RTU/TCP, OPC, and EtherNet/IP connectivity
- Layered security safeguards the network for dependable data protections
- WirelessHART technology is secure, cost-effective, and delivers >99% data reliability
- Easy, intuitive installation enables a quick method to automate without the cost of wiring
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 167 °F (-40 to 75 °C)|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 100 %RH|
|Input Voltage||10.5-30 VDC|
|Radio frequency power output from antenna||Maximum of 10 mW (10 dBm) EIRP, Maximum of 40 mW (16 dBm) EIRP for WN2 High Gain option|
|Antenna options||Optional remote mount Omni-directional Antenna|
|Antenna||2 dBi rubber dipole with SMA male connector, SMA connection is female|
|Rail mount||Top-hat rail EN 50022 35 mm X 7.5 mm and 35 mm x 15 mm|
|Maximum network size||25 wireless devices @ 2 sec. or greater, 12 wireless devices @ 1 sec.|
|Network size/latency||25 Devices: less than 5 seconds|
|Data reliability||Greater than 99%|
|EMC||Complies with EN61326-1:2006.|
|Protocol||IEC 62591(WirelessHART), 2.4 - 2.5 GHz DSSS.|