Authorized sellers in:
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Elitech TI-30 LCD Temperature Indicator comes with a double-face adhesive tape that helps to stick anywhere and is used to measure and display the temperature values on the LCD screen. This Elitech Digital Temperature indicator is mainly used in waterproof-grade cold chain storage and transportation.
Operation Instructions of Elitech TI-30 LCD Temperature Indicator:
- Press and hold the START button for about 5 seconds until a dot ● appears on the left top of the screen normally, the indicator is started.
- If it defaults to start delay, press and release either button, and the dot will flash continuously for 30 seconds and then the LCD turns off.
- If the indicator is started in start delay status, it cannot be turned off by pressing the STOP button. After the start delay elapses, press and hold STOP for about 5 seconds until the dot disappears from the screen, indicating the indicator is stopped. It cannot be started again by pressing the START button.
- Press and release either button to view the records.
- Note: Keep the indicator in ambient temperature before it is started. To ensure its protection grade, please do not immerse the indicator in corrosive liquid, such as ethyl alcohol, oleic acid, etc.
|Temperature||-30 ℃ to 70 ℃|
|Accuracy||-20℃ to + 40℃±0.5℃, other±1℃|
|Storage Temperature||-25℃ to 60℃|
|Sensor Type||internal NTC|
|Log Interval||5 Min (Default)|
|Start Modes||Press START button 5s|
|Stop Modes||Press STOP button 5s|
|Start Delay||1min - 12h, configurable before delivery (stepping unit: 1 min)|
|LCD Display||7 icons|
|Power Supply||internal CR2450 lithium battery|
|Battery Life||2 yr at 25℃ with log interval set at 5 min|
|Dimensions||77 X 46 X 12 mm|