Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Dwyer Series-2000 Magnehelic® Gauge can be flush or surface mounted with standard hardware like the Grouting box supplied. By default, the gauge is calibrated for vertical position, but it can also be configured by re-zeroing if the range is above 1″. However, for maximum accuracy, the Magnehelic® gauge must be calibrated in the same position in which they are used.
Features Of Dwyer Magnehelic® Gauge:
- The undistorted plastic face makes the display easy to read and permits viewing from far away
- Quick response to pressure changes with no delay in assessing critical situations
- Durable and rugged housing
- The high-accuracy option is twice as accurate as the standard Magnehelic® gauge. The bezel provides a flange for flush mounting in the panel.
- The clear plastic face is highly resistant to breakage. It provides an undistorted viewing of the pointer and scale.
- The precision litho-printed scale is accurate and easy to read.
- The red-tipped pointer of heat-treated aluminum tubing is easy to see. It is rigidly mounted on the helix shaft.
- Pointer stops of molded rubber prevent the pointer from crossing the setpoint causing no damage.
- Calibrated range spring is flat spring steel. A small amplitude of motion assures consistency and long life. It reacts to pressure on the diaphragm. Live length adjustable for calibration.
|Model No||Series 2000|
|Select Pressure Range||0 to 10 mm. WC, 0 to 100 mm. WC, 0 to 100 Pascals, 0 to 200 mm. WC, 0 to 25 mm. WC, 0 to 250 mm. WC, 0 to 50 mm. WC, 0 to 6 mm. WC, 0 to 60 Pascals, 0 to 750 Pascals, Series 2020: 0 - 20" WC|
|Accuracy_1||For -0, -100PA, -125PA, -10MM : ±2% (-HA model ±1) of FS (±3% (-HA ±1.5%), For -00, -60PA, -6MM : ±4% (-HA ±2%), throughout range at 21.1°C|
|Pressure Limits||-20 in Hg. to 15 psig.† (-0.677 bar to 1.034 bar); MP option; 35 psig (2.41 bar), HP option; 80 psig (5.52 bar)|
|Temperature Limits||20 to 140°F.* (-6.67 to 60°C).|
|Mounting||Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.|
|Service||Air and non-combustible, compatible gases. (Natural Gas option available.) May be used with hydrogen. Order a Buna-N diaphragm. Pressures must be less than 35 psi|
|Process Connection||1/8" female NPT duplicate high and low pressure taps - one pair side and one pair back|
|Housing Material and Electrical Connections||Die cast aluminum case and bezel, with acrylic cover, Exterior finish is coated gray to withstand 168 hour salt spray corrosion test.|
|Over Pressure||Relief plug opens at approximately 25 psig (1.72 bar), standard gages only. See Overpressure Protection note on Catalog page|
|Wetted Parts||Consult Store.|
|Agency Approval||Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II). Note: -SP models not RoHS approved.|
|Calibration||Will be provided at no extra cost valid for 1yr traceable to Electronic Test & Development Centre.|
|Accessories||Two 1/8" NPT plugs for duplicate pressure taps, two 1/8" pipe thread to rubber tubing adapters and three flush mounting adapterswith screws.|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturing Warranty|
|Size||4" (101.6 mm) diameter dial face.|
|Weight||1 lb 2 oz (510 g); MP & HP 2 lb 2 oz (963 g)|