Authorized sellers in:
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Dwyer 8901 Vane Thermo-Anemometer is ideal for balancing air conditioning and heating ducts or checking the operation of fans and blowers. This is the best Vane thermo-anemometer used by professionals in order to measure air velocity, air volume, and air temperature in their industrial applications.
Features of Dwyer 8901 Vane Thermo-Anemometer:
- This vane Thermo-anemometer measures air volume in cubic feet per minute and cubic centimeters
per second, as well as air velocity in ft/min, m/s, knots, km/hr, and mph with ±2% accuracy.
- Multifunction LCD can simultaneously display air velocity and temperature or airflow and temperature in selectable units.
- The built-in temperature sensor provides measurements with an accuracy of ±2 with the capability to
display the results in °F °C.
- It can either store measurements or transfer the data to a PC via RS-232 communication.
- This Anemometer includes data hold, as well as the ability to record minimum, maximum, and average
- These units also feature a detachable probe for easy replacement, if necessary. and it also includes the battery, carrying case, and instruction manual.
|Measuring Parameters||Air Volume, Air Velocity, Temperature|
|Air Velocity Range||80 to 6900 ft/m n (0.4 to 35 m/s).|
|Accuracy||±2% of reading or a significant digit (whichever is greater).|
|Resolution||1 ft/min (0.01 m/s)|
|Air Volume Range||9999 (CFM, m3/s).|
|Accuracy For Air Flow (Volume)||±2% of reading or a significant digit (whichever is greater).|
|Resolution||0.1 (0 to 999.9) or 1 (1000 to 9999).|
|Response Time||1 sec|
|Temperature Range||14 to 122 °F ( 10 to 50°C).|
|Temperature Accuracy||±1 °F (±0.6°C).|
|Resolution||0.1 °F / °C.|
|Vane Diameter||27/8" (70 mm).|
|Power||9 V alkaline battery included, user replaceabe.|
|Battery Life||100 hours|
|Weight||6 oz (170 g).|