Authorized sellers in:
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Digital Temperature Controller With RTD Sensor is a device that has an RTD sensor that is typically constructed using platinum wire and exhibits a positive temperature coefficient, meaning its electrical resistance increases as the temperature rises. This sensor is connected to the digital temperature controller, which acts as the central unit for monitoring and controlling the temperature.
Features of Digital Temperature Controller With RTD Sensor:
- This Temperature Controller Protect Humans while attempting to control temperatures manually
- Indicates in °C Measuring units
- The Temperature Range for HVAC Applications is from -50 Deg. C to +100 Deg. C.
- The extension cable is a high-temperature resistant Teflon Cable capable of withstanding temperatures up to 250 Deg. C.
- The RTD Pt-100 Sensor uses a Class A linearity sensor & thus achieves high accuracy & linearity across the range.
|Digital Temperature Controller Specifications
|4 Digit Red LED Display , 0.56” High , 7 Segment
|+/- 0.1 Deg. C +/- 1 count
|Fixed 0.1 for Temperature
|Front key selectable between RTD Pt-100 , J Type TC, K Type TC, 4-20mA
|230 VAC , 50 Hz. +/-10%
|ABS Plastic Body Panel Mounted Type
|2 Relay Outputs (2 Sets of NO/CO/NC),5 Amps(Max. curr. rating)
|Optional Retransmission of 4-20mA
|1 Year Manufacturing Warranty
|Provided alongwith and valid for 1 year, traceable to National Standards.
|96 X 96 mm
|RTD Sensor Specifications
|-100 to +250 Deg.C
|Class A Accuracy of ± 0.2 Deg.C +/- 1 count
|Simplex type with transition teflon cable
|Stainless Steel 304 pipe of selectable length
|For other ranges please contact Factory
|Calibration Certificate issued traceable to Electronics Test & Development Center, Hyderabad, India ( NABL Accredited Laboratory)
|1 Unit of Temperature Controller with RTD Sensor, Power Adaptor, Instruction Manual and Factory Calibration Certificate.