Authorized sellers in:
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Danfoss TEX5 Thermostatic Expansion Valve are used for liquid injection into evaporators on each refrigeration and air conditioning systems using fluorinated refrigerants. TE 5 is provided as a part program with a wide range of valve bodies. In this Danfoss expansion valve there is a exchangeable power part is created with the standard Danfoss optical maser welding technology for extended lifetime capability.
Features of Danfoss TEX5 Thermostatic Expansion Valve:
- Large operating range : –60 °C to +10°C.
- Interchangeable orifice assembly.
- Stainless steel power element, capillary tube and bulb.
- Wide capacity range.
- Versions with MOP function is available.
- Superior charge performance.
- Patented bulb strap design.
- MWP up to 28 bar.
- Wide capacity range to minimize capacity gap and overlap.
|Model||TEX5 Thermostatic Expansion Valve|