Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Danfoss MP 55 Differential Pressure Switch is used as a safety switch to protect refrigeration compressors against low lubricating oil pressure. If the oil pressure fails, This differential pressure switch stops the compressor after a certain time period. This Pressure Switch has adjustable differential pressure and is available both with and without a thermal time relay.
Features of Danfoss MP55 Pressure Switch:
- This Danfoss MP 55 Differential Pressure Switch has a Wide regulating range
- This Danfoss Pressure Switch is mainly use for deep freeze, refrigeration, and air conditioning plant
- Can be utilize for non-flammable HFC and HCFC refrigerants
- having an Electrical connection at the front of the unit
- mostly used for both alternating and direct current (AC and DC)
- 6 –14 mm diameter Screwed cable entry for cables
- Small contact differential
|Model No||MP 55|
|Voltage||230 V or 115 V AC or DC|
|Permissible voltage variation||-15 – 10%|
|Max. working pressure||PS/MWP = 17 bar|
|Max. test pressure||Pe = 22 bar|
|Cable Entry||Pg 13.5|
|Cable diameter||6 – 14 mm|
|Max. bellows temperature||100 °C|
|Switch differential max. ∆p [bar]||0.2|
|Enclosure||IP20 to EN 60529 / IEC 60529|
|Tightening torque||max. 1.2 Nm|
|Rated impulse voltage||4 kV|
Be the first to review “Danfoss MP 55 Differential Pressure Switch”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.