50 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Danfoss KP1 Pressure switch comes with Ultra-short bounce time thanks to snap-action function (reduces wear to a minimum and increases reliability)
Features of Danfoss KP1 Pressure switch:
- This pressure switch is Available with gold-plated contacts.
- SPDT switch design Offers open or closes switching action on pressure rise or fall.
- Fail-safe double bellows Prevent refrigerant loss and system contamination – standard on KP 7 and KP 17 pressure switches.
- This Danfoss Pressure Switch is Convenient manual trip feature To test electrical contact function -no tools needed.
- Pressure wire connectors For easy electrical wiring.
- No spade or lug terminals required.
- Integral 1⁄2 NPSM swivel cable connector Allows direct attachment of 1⁄2 in male pipe thread connector
- Lockplate Prevents tampering with range and differential settings.
- This Pressure Switch is Universal mounting hole patterns.
|Ambient Temperature||MAX - 65 °C, MIN - -25 °C|
|Differential Pressure Range||0.7 bar - 4 bar|
|Electrical connection||Rubber cable gland|
|Electrical connection size||6-14 mm|
|Electrical connection standard||DIN 40430|
|Max. test pressure [bar] Pe||20 bar|
|Max. Working Pressure [bar]||17 bar|
|Pressure connection size||6 mm|
|Quantity per packing format||32 pc|
|Gross weight||0.38 kg|
|Net weight||0.35 kg|
|Shipping Weight||1 Kg|