50 in stock
HTTPS Secured PaymentHTTPS, the lock icon in the address bar, an encrypted website connection. While it was once reserved primarily for passwords and other sensitive data, the entire web is gradually leaving HTTP behind and switching to HTTPS. The 'S' in HTTPS stands for 'Secure'. It’s the secure version of the standard “hypertext transfer protocol”. Most importantly, your payment is also secured.
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Danfoss KP1 Pressure switch comes with Ultra-short bounce time thanks to snap-action function (reduces wear to a minimum and increases reliability)
Features of Danfoss KP1 Pressure switch:
- This pressure switch is Available with gold-plated contacts.
- SPDT switch design Offers open or closes switching action on pressure rise or fall.
- Fail-safe double bellows Prevent refrigerant loss and system contamination – standard on KP 7 and KP 17 pressure switches.
- This Danfoss Pressure Switch is Convenient manual trip feature To test electrical contact function -no tools needed.
- Pressure wire connectors For easy electrical wiring.
- No spade or lug terminals required.
- Integral 1⁄2 NPSM swivel cable connector Allows direct attachment of 1⁄2 in male pipe thread connector
- Lockplate Prevents tampering with range and differential settings.
- This Pressure Switch is Universal mounting hole patterns.
|Ambient Temperature||MAX - 65 °C, MIN - -25 °C|
|Differential Pressure Range||0.7 bar - 4 bar|
|Electrical connection||Rubber cable gland|
|Electrical connection size||6-14 mm|
|Electrical connection standard||DIN 40430|
|Max. test pressure [bar] Pe||20 bar|
|Max. Working Pressure [bar]||17 bar|
|Pressure connection size||6 mm|
|Quantity per packing format||32 pc|
|Gross weight||0.38 kg|
|Net weight||0.35 kg|
|Shipping Weight||1 Kg|
There are no reviews yet.