HTTPS Secured PaymentHTTPS, the lock icon in the address bar, an encrypted website connection. While it was once reserved primarily for passwords and other sensitive data, the entire web is gradually leaving HTTP behind and switching to HTTPS. The 'S' in HTTPS stands for 'Secure'. It’s the secure version of the standard “hypertext transfer protocol”. Most importantly, your payment is also secured.
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Clean Room Oxygen Monitor AI-CL-O2 comes with a 40mm depth back body & flush mounted stainless steel front plate that can be easily flush mounted into PUF Panels of cleanrooms, and brick walls. This cleanroom oxygen monitor is also available in the flameproof enclosure for use in explosion-proof flameproof areas.
Features of Clean Room Oxygen Monitor AI-CL-O2:
- The cleanroom oxygen monitor measures oxygen levels from 0.0% to 25 0%.
- It comes with a clear 4-digit LED display of 0.56 height.
- This Oxygen Monitor has a built-in buzzer alarm to alert in case of oxygen falls below recommended levels (user-selectable limits). The Clean Room Oxygen Monitor comes with a buzzer acknowledgment switch provided in the front plate panel.
- 4-20 mA Analog output for PLC integration optional relay ( to connect to PLC/VAV/Exhaust valve).
- This O2 Monitor has RS 485 Modbus communication to connect BMS/EMS Systems.
- The cleanroom oxygen monitor measures oxygen levels from 0.0% to 25 0%.Vol
|Measuring Range||0-25% Vol, (Optional 0-100%Vol in ABS Plastic Body)|
|Accuracy||+/- 1% F.S|
|Display||4 digit, 0.56” High, 7 segment red LED display|
|Response Time||Approx. 15 seconds|
|Enclosure||Mirror finished front stainless steel flush plate with MS back box|
|Sensor Type||Japanese Electro-chemical type, quick response, no CO2 influence|
|Analog Output||4-20mA analog output for connection onto analog input cards on PLC/DDC|
|Buzzer||Built-in Buzzer with alarm for low and high limit violation alert & acknowledgment key|
|Sensing Method||Galvanic Cell|
|Sensor Life||Approx. 5 years, after which the Oxygen Cell is directly replaceable|
|Power Supply||12-24VDC, by the way of 110-230 VAC, 50-60Hz Adaptor provided along with (Fits well in USA and European countries Also)|
|Communication||RS 485 Modbus protocol communication for connecting onto PC/EMS/BMS/SCADA/PLC Integration|
|Supply Scope||1 Unit of CL-O2 Clean Room Oxygen Monitor, Power Adaptor, Instruction Manual and Factory Calibration Certificate|
|Warranty||12 Months Manufacturer Warranty|
|Dimension||Front SS plate - 180 X 200( W x H ) Back MS box - 110 X 150 X 45(W X H x D)|
There are no reviews yet.