Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
CEM BS-150 Video Borescope captures and displays video of objects in the hard to reach tight space. This Video Borescope is ideal for inspectors to visually estimate and observe objects through a small opening. The video or image of the object is displayed on the LCD screen for easy observation. There’s also a built– in TV– out port, which allows the video/ image to be transferred to your NTSC or confidante TV instantaneously. This device is compact and movable & It comes with a carrying case to protect your device when working in the field. You can also feed the TV– out signal to a VCR( NOT included) for recording.
Features of CEM BS-10 Video Borescope:
- LCD Screen 3.2″ Colori TFT. Pixels320 X 240. Max number of frames 30 FPS/S.
- Picture Format JPG. Camera Video Format 3GP. Gooseneck Length 1m.
- Camera Diameter 17mm. Viewing Distance.15 to 25 cm. Viewing Direction Viewing Angle 0 to 180. SD Card Support Max 8GB. Flash Memory.65MB.
- Working Voltage Li Battery 3.7V/1800mA. TV-OUT PAL/NTSC System.
- Included Accessories: Li Battery, Power Adaptor, USB Cable, Mirror, Hook, Magnet, Instruction Manual, Hard Carrying Case.
|Model||BS-150 Video Borescope|
|Pixel||320 X 240|
|Display||3.2" Color TFT|
|Max number of frames||30 FPS/S|
|Camera Video Format||3GP|
|Viewing Distance||15 to 25 cm|
|Viewing Direction||Viewing Angle 0 to 180|
|SD Card Support||Max 8GB|
|Voltage||Li Battery 3.7V/1800mA|
|Dimension||240 x 160 x 100 mm|