Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Awair Omni Indoor Air Quality Monitor is a choice for many businessmen. The reason behind it was that indoor air can be five times more polluted than outdoor air. This building’s air quality directly impacts the productivity, health, and well-being of those present. Omni’s Indoor Air Quality monitor tracks seven key factors that influence the health of your environment they are chemicals, fine dust (PM2.5), carbon dioxide (CO2), humidity, temperature, light, and noise. Omni gives you the tools and insight you need to create a healthier, safer and more productive indoor environment. The users can get the alerts, notifications, and readings through the Android (or) Smart Phone Device with the help of an online dashboard or Awair Application.
Features of Awair Omni Indoor Air Quality Monitor:
- This Omni Indoor Air Quality Monitor detects the Seven harmful factors that influence the health of your environment they are chemicals, fine dust (PM2.5), carbon dioxide (CO2), humidity, temperature, light, and noise.
- Omni divides Air Quality into Five Indices Index 1 Indicates Healthy, Index 2 Indicates Fair, Index 3 Indicates Moderate, Index 4 Indicates Unhealthy, and Index 5 Indicates Poor Air Quality.
- Device Management Nothing but You can assign your Omnis to a specific location (e.g. London, England Office) within that location to contextualize incoming data and simplify device management.
- Floor Plan is a feature on the Awair Dashboard that allows you to easily locate and manage all Awair devices throughout your space from the perspective of your project’s floor plan.
- Easily download your current and historical data as a .csv file.
- Receive alerts when your air quality needs attention.
- Receive a weekly assessment of Your organization’s air quality.
- Awair’s API allows you to import and utilize data from all Omnis in your organization. The API allows you to pull each Omni’s 10-second raw data, five-minute average data, and 15-minute average data.
|Temperature Range||-40 to 125°C (-40 to 257°F)|
|Humidity Range||0 to 100%RH|
|Carbon Dioxide||400-5000 ppm|
|CO2 Accuracy||±75 ppm or 10% of reading|
|TVOC Basic Accuracy||±10%|
|PM 2.5||0-1000 µg/m³|
|Accuracy||±15% or ±15 µg/m³|
|Ambient Light||0.96 to 64,000 Lux|
|Ambient Noise||Sensitivity : -26 dBFS, Signal to Noise Ratio: 61.5 dB(A)|
|Dimensions||Depth: 1.35 Inch (34mm), Height: 3.85 Inch (98mm), Width: 3.85 Inch (98mm)|