Usually ships in 1 - 2 weeksUsually ships in 1 - 2 weeks, However please contact store for precise delivery schedule. Backorder also allowed
100 in stock
HTTPS Secured PaymentHTTPS, the lock icon in the address bar, an encrypted website connection. While it was once reserved primarily for passwords and other sensitive data, the entire web is gradually leaving HTTP behind and switching to HTTPS. The 'S' in HTTPS stands for 'Secure'. It’s the secure version of the standard “hypertext transfer protocol”. Most importantly, your payment is also secured.
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Features of Amprobe SOLAR 100 Solar Power Meter:
- Measures the solar power and transmission up to 2000 W/m2 , 634BTU / (ft2 xh)
- Power Mode – the measurement of the power per unit area of incident solar radiation
- Transmission Mode – calculates the solar power transmission percentage of the material for example how much solar power in % will be transmitted through the window
- Convenient to read display with remote sensor technology
- Selectable measurement units either W/m2 or BTU / ( ft2 x h)
- Data Hold n MAX/MIN functions to identify locations with maximum or minimum power.
|Measuring Parameters||Solar Radiation|
|Range||1999 W/m2, 634BTU / (ft2xh)|
|Accuracy_1||± 10W/m2 [+/-3 BTU/ (ft2xh)] or ±5% which ever is greater in sunlight|
|Angular Accuracy||Cosine corrected < 5% for angles < 60º|
|Display||3½ digits, 2000 readings|
|Drift||< +/- 2% per year|
|Sampling Interval||Approx 0.25 second|
|Operating Temperature||5ºC to 40ºC (41ºF to 104ºF)below 80% RH|
|Battery||1 X 9V Alkaline Battery (NE DA 1604A, IE C 6LR61) included|
|Weight||About 150 Grams|
Be the first to review “Amprobe SOLAR 100 Solar Power Meter”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.